Join us for an evening of fun, food and festivities! We are all getting ready for — and super excited about — our 28th Annual Wine and Dine event which will be held on Thursday, October 13th at the Crow Canyon Country Club from 5:30-8:30pm.
Want to attend this spectacular event? Click HERE to get your attendee ticket.
Also, we only have a few vendors spaces left so don’t miss out . . . sign up NOW!
Restaurants, Wineries and Breweries, here are some details for this fabulous FREE event:
- We’ll have 42 vendors (21 food, and 21 wine/beer).
- We expect 350 attendees, and each attendee will receive a wine glass and a plate at the door.
- Food vendors will all get a 6ft vendor table plus a 6ft foot prep table, with white linen, napkins and a table sign. The wine and beer vendors will get a 6ft vendor table, with white linen, napkins, ice and a table sign. (You’ll need to please bring buckets, wine openers, and spittoons).
- Set-up can begin at 4:15pm and must be completed by 5:15pm.
- It is FREE to be a Wine and Dine vendor, we just ask that besides handing out samples of your food and wine, that you consider making a small donation to our Silent Auction. (Restaurant gift certificate or bottle of wine.)
Once again award a “Best Bite” plaque to a restaurant or catering company and a “Best Beverage” plaque to a winery or brewery. (See attached contest rules.) Congratulations to last year’s winners; The Brass Door and Handley Cellars and two years prior, the winners were McGah’s Pub & Pianos and Mario Perelli-Minetti Winery! Who will win this year?
Vendor Space is going fast so register today. Please click HERE to register.
As always, please feel free to call Kathy Fanning or Stewart Bambino in the office if you have any questions. 925-242-0600.
Click HERE to get your attendee ticket.